Win one of 50 grants of up to £500 with free bespoke sales training
DIT London Region
140 Aldersgate Street
Calling London creative companies and sole-traders! We want to help you find international buyers. Tell us how you would use our grants to secure a sale from overseas, and you could be on your way to your chosen tradeshow, event, or meeting with help from DIT.
Use of Grant
Grants can be used to win business in various ways, e.g. exhibiting at an overseas tradeshow; visit to a country for a prospecting activity or contract closing; attending events, etc.
All grants must be claimed by 19 February 2018 and are payable upon return, after completing a post visit questionnaire.
Please explain how you intend to use the grant in your pitch.
What do you need to do?
Click and Pitch. We will review all pitches and select the winners. If your pitch is successful, you will be invited to attend a half-day training event, at the end of which, all companies attending will each get a letter confirming their grant*.
How will we help your company?
- Grants awarded will be either £200 for European sales activity or £500 for rest of world
- DIT free-of-charge, half-day training event to help you negotiate and win business overseas
- A telephone 1-2-1 with a DIT International Trade Adviser to discuss your successful pitch
Who is this opportunity for?
London-based small to medium sized businesses (SMEs) from the Creative and Media sector that are enthusiastic about finding new buyers overseas, and have a plan of what they want to do in the next 8 months to gain new sales.
We are keen to hear from companies that are either:
- New to Export (i.e. Not exported before, not in 12 months, or reactive exports without an export plan)
- Exporters whose export turnover accounts for less than 10%, or are currently exporting in 3 markets or less