Given the daily changing impact of the coronavirus crisis on our business, this is a challenging time for business leaders. BCFA Partner Where Now Consulting (https://wherenowconsulting.com) is making its consulting team available for short, free of charge, 20-minute calls or video conference calls for BCFA members to contact, to call, to bounce thoughts and concerns, and to obtain practical general business guidance. There is already a lot of advice out there but translating this into practical action can be challenging. The Where Now team are well placed to have practical discussions on key areas such as:
• Liquidity planning – maintaining cashflows will be crucial both for short term business survival and for the future. Their team includes several accountants, all of whom have worked in business and can help with financial and liquidity issues.
• Customer, partner and supply chain management
• Staff and employee issues
• General business concerns
• Business continuity and protecting shareholder value.
If this is of interest please contact:
Phone: 0141 370 8999