Join the British Contract Furnishing Association (BCFA) and Department for International Trade (DIT) on a Trade Mission to Abu Dhabi, UAE, to discover new opportunities in this dynamic market and the wider region.
The visit, which is also supported by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA), offers UK companies operating across architecture, interior design and supplying design-related furnishings and fixtures to the construction sector, an opportunity to promote their expertise to local and regional decision-makers as well as key industry contacts by attending Middle East Design & Build Week, Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre from 12-14 September 2022 https://www.middleeastdesignandbuildweek.com/
Middle East Design & Build Week is a new networking and sourcing platform for the construction and design industries, organized in partnership with the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce & Industry with the support of Abu Dhabi Department of Culture and Tourism, Etihad Airways, and other prominent government, regional and international bodies.
The event is expected to attract over 200 exhibitors and 3000 visitors from the UAE and across the world. It covers a number of key areas in a region which continues to invest heavily in new infrastructure development offering enormous potential to key UK creative supply chain sub-sectors.
In association with:
BCFA and DIT will organise a UK Lounge offering a platform for UK companies to showcase their expertise and services to key decision-makers and influencers across the construction (architecture), interior design, hospitality and commercial property sectors.
Why participate? The Trade Mission offers:
• Entrance to Middle East Design & Build Week - a key networking and sourcing platform for the architecture, design, fit-out & interiors industries
• Access to the associated conference programmes
• Access to the dedicated UK business lounge to meet key stakeholders and decision makers from the Emirates and the wider Gulf/MENA region
• Wealth of marketing exposure pre-event and on stand
• Participate in an in-market business briefing and B2B networking reception
• Benefit from on-the-ground support from DIT, BCFA & RIBA expertise helping to facilitate your visit and assist in identifying opportunities for your company
Who should attend?
UK companies with expertise in the following areas:
• Interior Design
• Specialist, Fit out, Interiors & Furnishing suppliers
Dates: 12-14 September 2022
Cost: £300 plus VAT
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
To register your interest or find out more about the Trade mission programme, please email: Sue@thebcfa.com
The closing date to express an interest is by Friday 22 July. All registrations will go through a formal DIT approval process and applicants will be contacted by Thursday 28th July.