Having been around for 50+ years, rhg have been there to help furniture manufacturers, retailers, contract furnishers and associated businesses alike. We firmly believe that every client deserves to get the right information to make an informed decision about what the right insurance is for them, we know that no 2 companies are the same!
We are a Chartered Insurance Broker, our Chartered status was given to us in 2013 by the Chartered Insurance Institute, it is only given to individuals and companies who have passed a rigorous set of criteria and mean that our customers get the gold standard of service in the industry. it means that as a broker:
- We have the highest levels of professional knowledge and competence,
- We keep up to date with changing legislation and best practice with continuing professional development and
- We adhere to a strict Code of Ethics
Our nominated Account Managers are individually also Chartered Insurance Brokers and they have extensive experience dealing with the furniture industry in particular.
No matter what your insurance needs are, our experienced Account Managers will make sure that we understand everything about you in order to get you the right cover. They can also provide risk management advice and support when you need it.
Just some examples of the insurance covers rhg are able to provide;
- Commercial Combined including Business Interruption, Public/Products & Employers Liability
- Motor Fleets including directors own vehicles and any fork lift trucks
- Directors & Officers Liability to protect you for any actions you take in your performance of company duties
- Engineering Inspection for items of plant/equipment requiring statutory inspections
We have access to many insurers for many different types of insurance policies, so we are able to seek the best price for you from the most appropriate source.