This new online marketing training programme will show you how to use modern marketing techniques to find new customers, convert them into sales and keep them loyal.
This unique programme is designed to accelerate your understanding of digital marketing. You'll gain a fundamental knowledge of the key principles and learn how to put together an effective digital marketing plan.
You’ll learn how to…
• Get your website to the top of Google so that new customers can find you
• Make better use of Social Media so that you can raise your brand awareness
• Generate more opens, clicks and responses from your Email Marketing campaigns
• Use digital tools to promote your products
• Analyse your digital data so that you know what is working and what isn’t
• Write a formal digital marketing plan that will keep you on track
• And much more besides (see the full list of content on the sign-up link below)
Free Website Audit
In addition to all the benefits above, everyone who signs-up to the XYZ Options (named on the landing page) will also receive a free audit of their website worth £120.
The audit will tell you how well your site is performing and identify areas for improvement.
The report checks your site for:
- Search engine success
- Social Media performance
- Accessibility issues
- Download speed
- Mobile optimisation
- Spelling errors
- Broken links
...and much more besides.
You can use the report to make immediate improvements to your site or as a basis for any new website you plan to build.
Your FREE report comes with expert commentary and an optional consultation call to discuss the results.
The BCFA has chosen Andrew Lloyd Gordon to act as a marketing coach for you.
Andrew Lloyd Gordon is an experienced digital marketing consultant. As a qualified marketer and trainer, Andrew has worked with clients such as the UK Cabinet Office, Bose, UCAS, Kings College London, Universal Music, the NHS and many others.
What you should do next
If you would like to know more about the course and how to secure your website audit please go to:
Course registration ends 25th October 2019.