This practical one-day workshop explores the more advanced social media topics including how and why people engage in social media, how to make content go viral and driving customer curiosity.
What is it?
Social Media is now an established part of the marketing mix. It’s surprising then, that most businesses still struggle to generate a Return on Investment (R.O.I.) from their social efforts. This advanced workshop is designed to help change all of that.
The workshop is designed to help you build a solid foundation for Social Media success. The workshop will help you understand and the deep fundamentals that underpin effective digital communication. You’ll then be able to apply those principles to dramatically improve the impact of your social media campaigns.
This Social World
- How social has changed the world
- How modern audiences think, act and communicate
- Key principles for business success
How to Make People Care
- Understanding the ‘social’ in Social Media
- Learn how emotions play their part
- Build your Tribe
Strategy vs Tactics
- Understanding strategy
- How to get people to trust you
- Driving Customer curiosity
- Using storytelling to cut through the noise
Measurement and Tracking
- Map and measure your performance
- The importance of segmentation
- Social listening for market research
- Social CRM
Putting it All Together
- The Social Media Strategy process
- Building the Content Machine
- No budget organic targeting
- Explore what’s coming next in Social Media
- Taking inspiration from around the world
- Future threats and opportunities
Following this training workshop, you will:
- Build a competitive advantage over your commercial rivals
- Understand how to scale your Social Media marketing efforts
- Know how to design and implement effective social campaigns
- Be aware of what’s coming next
- Know how to apply powerful tools and techniques you can use today to be more effective
This one-day interactive workshop is for marketers, managers, social strategists, and business leaders who want to gain a comprehensive understanding of Social Media and how to apply it in the contract sector. (BCFA Members Only)
Date: Wednesday 4th September
Location: Bisley Office Furniture Showroom, 32 Dallington St, London EC1V 0BB
Timing: 9.30am- 4.30pm (Buffet Lunch Included)
Cost: £140+ VAT
Workshop Leader – Andrew Lloyd Gordon
Andrew Lloyd Gordon is a consultant, speaker and digital marketing expert. As a qualified marketer and experienced trainer, Andrew has worked with clients such as the UK Cabinet Office, Bose, UCAS, Kings College London, Universal Music, the NHS and many others.
Andrew is a freelance trainer for Google’s flagship digital marketing eLearning programme, ‘We Are Squared’ and a member of Google’s prestigious Digital Academy team. He also recently authored the digital marketing content for the ‘Advanced Digital Business Leaders’ (ADBL) programme.
Andrew regularly speaks at a wide range of conference and events in the UK and overseas.
You can find Andrew online via:
Profile website: www.andrewlloydgordon.co.uk
LinkedIn: ‘Andrew Lloyd Gordon’
How to book your Place