How do new and existing customers find you and your information online? They ‘Google you’ of course. Simple.
Or maybe not….
For many people, how and why your website rises to the top of the search results is a mystery. There are so many things you need to do. Google changes the rules all the time and search engine consultants want you to pay through the nose for a job you could do yourselves!
This new SEO workshop is designed for those who want to take control of their search engine performance.
During an enjoyable, interactive day you will discover proven, simple tactics for achieving top spots on Google, Bing and Yahoo. From earning trust to improving conversion rates, this workshop will give you all the tricks, tips and ideas you need to:
- Introduction and Overview
- What is Search Engine Optimisation really?
- How to assess your current site performance
- Busting the SEO myths
- Black Hat vs White Hat SEO
- Authority – what Google is looking for
- The Five ingredients of Google Optimisation
- Conducting keyword researching
- Identifying online gaps and opportunities
- Designing your site with SEO in mind
- Writing web copy to be found in the search engines
- Using the tools Google give you
- Finding errors and problems with your site that will hold you back
- The importance of backlinks
- How to generate backlinks quickly and easily
- Mixing Social Media, Email and SEO – a powerful combination
- Understand the metrics
- Converting web traffic from search engines
- Choosing and working with an SEO agency
- Action Plans
- Conclusions, Summary and Close
- Use keyword tools to discover what your audiences are searching for
- Design your site around the five key ingredients Google looks for
- Build online credibility and trust, the essential currency for search engine success
- Generate back-links with up-to-the-minute, link-building strategies
- Track traffic, engagement, conversions, and the effectiveness of each site element
This non-technical workshop is suitable for anyone in a marketing, PR or communications role. No prior knowledge of SEO is required. Suitable for those in supervisory and management positions from junior to mid-level seniority who must:
- Present at Boardroom level
- Persuade and influence colleagues internally
- Give presentations
- Deliver information to members
All delegates receive the slides, workbooks and other supporting material. Post-workshop support, via email and telephone, can also be provided if required.
Date: Thursday 25th July
Location: Bisley Office Furniture Showroom, 32 Dallington St, London EC1V 0BB
Cost: £140 + VAT
(BCFA Members Only)
Workshop Leader: Andrew Lloyd Gordon
Andrew Lloyd Gordon is a consultant, speaker and digital marketing expert. As a qualified marketer and experienced trainer, Andrew has worked with clients such as the UK Cabinet Office, Bose, UCAS, Kings College London, Universal Music, the NHS and many others.
Andrew is a freelance trainer for Google’s flagship digital marketing eLearning programme, ‘We Are Squared’ and a member of Google’s prestigious Digital Academy team. He also recently authored the digital marketing content for the ‘Advanced Digital Business Leaders’ (ADBL) programme.
Andrew regularly speaks at a wide range of conference and events in the UK and overseas.
You can find Andrew online via:
Profile website: www.andrewlloydgordon.co.uk
LinkedIn: ‘Andrew Lloyd Gordon’
How to book your place