There are more than 1 billion people online today. The opportunities that this figure represents are remarkable. Unfortunately, the challenge is that digital changes at an eye-watering pace.
Constantly evolving technologies, and the way your customers are using them, are transforming how people find information. These technologies are also changing the way customers research, choose and communicate with businesses and organisations.
This new, 2-day workshop will help you not only keep up but get ahead of the curve of this frenetic change….
Maximise Your Digital Marketing Impact will give you the space and time to explore the world of digital and how all the parts fit together. During an enjoyable, interactive and packed two days, you will discover how to:
- Choose between various online marketing channels
- Understand the digital trends that will affect all businesses
- Gain a competitive edge to keep you ahead of the pack
Introduction: Creating a Digital Strategy
- Overview of the digital landscape and key trends
- Exploring the various digital channels and their roles
- Key components of a successful digital strategy
- Setting goals and measuring Return on Investment (ROI)
Website Design and UX
- Analysing your website’s current performance
- Benchmarking against your competitors
- Understand how web visitors use websites
- Design your site for conversions
- Understand the role of Content
- Discover what your Audiences want and Need
- How to source, create and promote Content effectively
Successful Email Marketing
- Challenges and issues faced by email marketers
- Managing email design and development
- Optimising and measuring email performance
- Best practice newsletter and automated email marketing
Creating A Social Media Strategy
- Understand the rules for Social Media success
- How to put together a Social Strategy
- Measuring and benchmarking Social
- A review of the social advertising
- Running ad campaigns on Social Media
Running and Managing SEO Campaigns
- Setting and measuring SEO goals and objectives
- A review of the latest Google algorithm changes
- Essential SEO tools for digital marketers
- Effective methods to enhance both on and off-page factors
- Explore the future of search
Paid Search Marketing
- Learn how PPC works
- Explore Google’s Ads product
- Improving Quality Scores to maximise impact
- Choosing a bid strategy
- Landing page optimisation and testing
- Measuring campaign return on investment
Web Measurement and Metrics
- An overview of the web analytics landscape and tools
- Using web analytics to benchmark and optimise cross channel marketing activity
- How to optimise website user experience and conversions
This 2-day journey takes a broad, strategic look at digital marketing, how and where to get started and how to cut through the hype. You will be taught using the latest training approaches and techniques and will come away from the workshop knowing how to harness the power of digital for your organisation.
- non-technical language throughout
- real world case studies
- practical advice
- solid information
- easy to apply tips and tricks
- useful templates, workbooks and guides to take away
This workshop is suitable for junior to mid-level roles and those wishing to gain a broad understanding of digital marketing. Typical attendees include marketing executives, marketing managers, web designers, Social Media and Email specialists and sales people.
Delegates are usually at the beginner to intermediate level of knowledge.
All delegates receive all of the slides, workbooks and other supporting material. Post-workshop support, via email and telephone can also be provided if required.
Date: Wednesday 5th & Thursday 6th June
Location: UBM Plc, 240 Blackfriars Rd, London, SE1 8BF
Time: 09.30 - 16.30 both days (Lunch and all refreshments included)
Cost: £260+ VAT
Workshop Leader: Andrew Lloyd Gordon
Andrew Lloyd Gordon is a consultant, speaker and digital marketing expert. As a qualified marketer and experienced trainer, Andrew has worked with clients such as the UK Cabinet Office, Bose, UCAS, Kings College London, Universal Music, the NHS and many others.
Andrew is a freelance trainer for Google’s flagship digital marketing eLearning programme, ‘We Are Squared’ and a member of Google’s prestigious Digital Academy team. He also recently authored the digital marketing content for the ‘Advanced Digital Business Leaders’ (ADBL) programme.
Andrew regularly speaks at a wide range of conference and events in the UK and overseas.
You can find Andrew online via:
Profile website: www.andrewlloydgordon.co.uk
LinkedIn: ‘Andrew Lloyd Gordon’
How to book your place