Wednesday 20th January 2021
The BCFA are delighted to be working with People Vision to run a half-day Mental Health Workshop. The coronavirus restrictions and multiple lockdowns have evidently had a significant impact on employee well-being. Your employees are your greatest asset, therefore looking after their Mental Health and wellbeing is crucial and will result in increased motivation, reduced sickness absence, increased productivity, and overall individuals and teams who feel valued and happy.
Click here to book.
About the workshop:
This workshop will support you to better understand and recognise mental health problems in the workplace. You will be equipped to manage staff’ health problems with greater insight, confidence and efficiency. The first part of the workshop will be learning about your own well-being and the second part will be about how to recognise and help others with mental health problems in the working environment.
1. You will be provided with researched and tried resources to help manage and improve your own well-being.
2. What is wellbeing and why is it important in the workplace.
3. Understanding well-being during a global pandemic.
4. Mind tool kit - three simple and effective techniques to help you and your staff.
What is the benefit of taking part in a mental health workshop?
• Improve manager & employee relationships
• Reduce presenteeism
• Comply with the Equality Act
• Normalise conversations around mental health at work and decrease the mental health stigma
• Reduce anxiety amongst staff
• Increase motivation
• Manage sickness absence
• Staff feel valued and understood
• Improve work-life balance
• Increased productivity
• Implement mental health strategies
• Identify staff which may be struggling (1 in 4 people will experience a mental health problem in their life)
Price and Booking: £120+VAT for BCFA Members, £150+VAT for Non-Members.
Delivery Method: this half-day training will be delivered via the Zoom meeting software platform.
Course Material: all delegates receive the slides and other supporting material.
Date and Time: Wednesday 20th January, 9.30am - 12.30pm (including comfort breaks and a half an hour Q&A at the end)
About People Vision:
The People Vision Mental Health team work with organisations who require support on a variety of Mental Health initiatives. The workshop will be hosted by Jo Perruzza who has a professional background in Mental Health Nursing, senior management, coaching, and a mental health first aider you will recieve expert knowledge and skills for you and your team.