Social Media Marketing 2020 – How To Reach And Engage Your Audience Without Wasting Your Time And Money
Do you remember when some people thought Social Media was a fad? Or it wasn’t for their business? Or maybe it was just for B2C and not for B2B businesses?
Those days are over.
Social Media is an established part of the marketing mix. Whether you like it or not, Social Media is not going to go away. It makes sense therefore to do it well.
The problem is that many businesses struggle to generate a Return on Investment (R.O.I.) from their social efforts. They forget that social media is about forming genuine relationships with your customers. Or they target the wrong audiences with no call-to-action and an immature strategy. This is when Social Media becomes a complete waste of time and money.
In order to succeed, you have to work hard and smart. This advanced workshop will show you how…
The course is designed to help you build a solid foundation for Social Media success. The workshop will help you understand and the deep fundamentals that underpin effective digital communication. You’ll then be able to apply those principles to dramatically improve the impact of your social media campaigns.
This Social World
- How social has changed the world
- How modern audiences think, act and communicate
- Key principles for business success
How to Make People Care
- Understanding the ‘social’ in Social Media
- Learn how emotions play their part
- Build your Tribe
Strategy vs Tactics
- Understanding strategy
- How to get people to trust you
- Driving Customer curiosity
- Using storytelling to cut through the noise
Measurement and Tracking
- Map and measure your performance
- The importance of segmentation
- Social listening for market research
- Social CRM
Putting it All Together
- The Social Media Strategy process
- Building the Content Machine
- No budget organic targeting
- Explore what’s coming next in Social Media
- Taking inspiration from around the world
- Future threats and opportunities
Following this training course, you will:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Social Media
- Build a competitive advantage over your commercial rivals
- Understand how scale your Social Media marketing efforts
- Know how to design and implement effective social campaigns
- Be aware of what’s coming next
- Know how to apply powerful tools and techniques you can use today to be more effective
This one-day interactive workshop is for marketers, managers, social strategists, and business leaders who want to gain a comprehensive understanding of Social Media.
Andrew Lloyd Gordon is a Marketing Psychologist, Consultant, Speaker and Google Academy Trainer. Andrew speaks regularly at conferences and events and is a guest lecturer at several universities and business schools including Cambridge, Warwick, Aston and Lancaster.
Timings and Location
Tuesday 19th May 2020
09.30 - 16.30 (Lunch and all refreshments included)
Central Manchester, tbc venue
Tickets are £150 + VAT each.