The UK has a thriving furniture and interiors sector with 8,000+ businesses employing over 250,000 and generating £11 billion to the UK’s GDP. It is a design led industry that contains many world-beating businesses. For the sector to continue to grow it is essential that it continues to attract the very best school leavers and graduates.
FIESTA has been formed to unite and inspire furniture and interiors businesses, helping the industry to become a sector of choice within the UK by facilitating internationally recognised skills development.
FIESTA brings together the key Trade Associations and Affiliates who represent the manufacturers in this sector together with the sector’s charity.
- The Association of Master Upholsterers and Soft Furnishers (AMUSF)
- The British Contract Furnishing Association (BCFA)
- The British Furniture Manufacturers Association (BFM)
- The Furniture Makers’ Company
- The Kitchen, Bedrooms, Bathrooms National Training Group (KBBNTG),
- The Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom Specialists Association (KBSA)
- The Kitchen Education Trust (TKET)
- The National Bed Federation (NBF)
Visit http://www.fiestalearning.com/ for more information