About Silent Gliss
Silent Gliss is the leading global supplier of premium interior window treatment systems.
With cutting edge technology and a relentless commitment to precision, we develop and manufacture the world’s quietest, smoothest-gliding curtains and blinds.
Driven by our customers’ needs, Silent Gliss provides bespoke curtain and blind systems complemented by expert technical advice, installation and support services. Silent Gliss stands for innovative solutions, exceptional design and outstanding quality. Swiss engineered since 1952.
For more information on the business, click here.
About the Role
▪ Diary management and administrative support for the Group CEO
▪ Coordination with the Chairman, Group management and UK management
▪ Preparation of minutes for the CEO
▪ Follow-up on actions and deliverables on behalf of the CEO
▪ Support the CEO with the planning process for board meetings and preparation of reporting content
▪ Translation of communications / documents into English / German
▪ Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
▪ Showroom support activities: including fielding incoming communications, co-ordination of meetings and hospitality
▪ Training support:
- Administrative support to the Training Manager for Academy events including venue and customer bookings, deposit payments / refunds and issuing of certificates
- Administrative Support to the A&D Manager for CPD events including venue and participant reservations, issuing of certificates and communication with CPD Providers Network
- Recording Training Academy and CPD attendance on salesforce.com
▪ Maintain administrative systems and provide ad-hoc support to Management team when needed
▪ Fluent English and German, both spoken and written
▪ Extensive experience working alongside Board Members and Directors
▪ Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
▪ Strong planning and organisational skills
▪ Strong diary management experience
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication
▪ Proficient user of Word and PowerPoint
▪ Proactive, self-starter with the ability to work to deadlines and manage a varied workload
▪ Ability to work flexibly and positively with and for others
If you are driven, motivated and enthusiastic and want to be part of our ongoing success please send a covering letter and CV explaining why we should consider you for this role to the address opposite, or e-mail
We look forward to receiving your application!