About Walker Greenbank PLC
Walker Greenbank PLC are an international luxury interior furnishings company that designs, manufactures and markets wallpapers and fabrics together with a wide range of ancillary interior products.
The Company’s brand portfolio – comprising Zoffany, Sanderson, Morris & Co, Harlequin, Clarke & Clarke and Scion – offer stylish solutions for consumers, designers and contract interiors, covering a wide range of tastes from traditional to contemporary.
Anstey Wallpaper Company is the largest contract wallcovering printer in the United Kingdom and they produce for the Walker Greenbank brands.
About the Role
This role is responsible for delivering year on year growth and revenue within expenditure budgets; converting specifications to grow market share. Responsibility for Specifications, Project management and development of Sales initiatives through market sector development on designated territory in Hospitality and Healthcare.
Ensure Brand presence is fully represented, focusing on strong relationships with key accounts, business development, and securing specifications through effective project management. There is a strong remit to Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Develop, execute and drive strategic sales plan to achieve and exceed agreed sales targets within own territory and the business unit within set expenditure budgets, maintaining appropriate margin
- Develop and implement strategic business plans for major accounts on territory and market sectors
- Ensure the Brands are fully and appropriately represented across all customers types
- Drive and secure new sales opportunities in line with business unit’s strategic plans.
- Be a clear and regular proactive source of communication between our customers, Head Office Teams and Directors, keeping the team fully informed of business directives.
- Regular analysis of sales information for future business development
- Ensure clarity of product knowledge, core business development skills and key business acumen skills to be able to drive growth within customer base.
- Act as the first point of contact for BDMs, for Cruise ensuring there is regular customer visits appropriate to customer’s current and potential turnover and segmentation
- Development of special project work as directed
- Monthly reporting on territory performance with updated forecasts, risk assessment and market activity
- Work in partnership with Head of contract sales UK & International to ensure a business unit strategy which is Global not just local
- Leading working party teams as required
Expected qualifications and experience
- Extensive experience in sales management within the contract market sector
- Experience within the interiors, textiles, fabrics or wallcoverings is essential
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Demonstrable ability to present, influence and communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Self-driven, results orientated and a positive outlook
- MS Office skills
- CRM and WG360
- Driving Licence
- Highly organised
For more information or to apply for the vacancy, please contact Kirsty_packer@walkergreenbank.co.uk