About the company:
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist to join our team at Boss Design.
Boss is the UK’s leading manufacturer of high-quality contract furniture. We supply architects, designers, and corporate clients across the world with lounge and task furniture with interior architect ‘pod’ products.
We are looking for a marketing specialist to lead, drive and coordinate the marketing activities across our digital platforms, following the overall group marketing strategy.
About the role:
You will be responsible for implementing the marketing strategy for Boss Design in close collaboration with the creative Director, NPD team and design studio.
Your key tasks:
- Strategies, write and dispatch email & social marketing campaigns –
- Working with our email and CRM systems whilst collaborating with external agencies to create content
- Working with regional teams in US, Dubai, and Europe to localise content
- Manage, create, and upload copy, resources and images for website using WordPress & Dropbox across global territories US Middle east Europe and UK, working with inhouse team and external agencies
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Research new online opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of content pillars
- Manage website banners and email footers
- Communicate with Sales team, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Manage internal e-communications
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends and propose
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities participate and contribute in Boss Design meetings
Expected qualifications and experience:
- you have a BA or master’s degree within the area of marketing
- minimum three years of current marketing experience from a similar job in a related field
- you are a strong communicator who can ’translate’ sales needs into marketing specific tools and solutions with a technical understanding and eagerness to learn
- you have good relational and social capabilities and are able to collaborate with people at all organisational levels from sales, agencies to senior management
- you have the ability to understand the product solutions, their technical outset, functionalities and application possibilities
- your approach is hands-on. As a person, you are highly motivated, organised, and detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects and to meet tight deadlines
- able to work effectively within a matrix environment, independently but also as part of a team. Across regions and globally with diverse & multi-cultural teams, with an open mind
- English is our corporate language and we expect you to be able to communicate fluently in both oral and written English
How to Apply:
Please send CV - If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact email@example.com