Heathfield & Co is a decorative lighting company founded in 1977. Most of our clientele consists of leading international interior designers and our products can be found throughout many of the world’s finest hotels, restaurants and private residences. The company draws upon its network of craftsmen and manufacturing facilities, providing comprehensive product collections and fully bespoke services.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative who is looking for a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established privately owned business which has many years’ experience in creating, designing and manufacturing decorative lighting.
To seek new business opportunities by creating and developing sales leads from marketing content through our business network. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, creating awareness, raising interest and generating desire for our products and services.
Ultimately, this role will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth
- Follow up of initial enquiries into our business to confirm project details & create qualified opportunities.
- Relentlessly follow up on project opportunities and liaise with Sales Director to keep pipeline validated.
- Liaise with marketing regarding suitable & regular targeted marketing requirements
- Confidently present the brand to existing and potential clients through emails, calls and social media using personalised marketing content to generate leads & enquiries.
- Keep our CRM contact data and master IFS database up to date & relevant
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and BDM where required.
- Research our lead generation platforms (Barbour ABI & Hotel Data) for qualified opportunities
- Represent the brand at key events as required, including out of hours Networking events.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products
- Present product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Understand drivers of customer satisfaction and strive to improve customer experiences at all touchpoints.
- Build long term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Provide regular feedback to the Sales Director and Sales Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products, services and pricing
- Undertake other reasonable duties and projects as advised by the sales manager or sales director
Expected qualifications and experience
Skills & Experience
- Focused, methodical and consistent
- Effective in time management
- Hands on approach with the ability to multi task, prioritise and work with limited supervision
- Strong administrative and IT skills
- Accuracy with a keen eye for detail
- Organise and manage personal workload in an efficient manner
- Confident, well presented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in selling high end products to interior designers would be an advantage
- Passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience
Please reply by email with your availability, an explanation of why you would be right for the job and your salary expectations to our HR Advisor, email@example.com