Imagine the highest quality, luxury home furnishings and furniture all under one roof. Based in West London, The Sofa & Chair Company boasts one of the largest interiors showrooms in Europe, the largest fabric library in the UK and was founded in direct response to the needs of interior designers and discerning customers searching for unique and beautifully made furniture pieces.
Dedicated to true British craftsmanship, The Sofa & Chair Company prides itself on being the UK’s leading manufacturer of sofas and bespoke furniture and having only the finest manufacturing practices, authentic materials and a steadfast commitment to quality. With our own manufacturing operation just a stone’s throw from our showroom, we pride ourselves on our design, our quality, and the memorable end-to-end experience that we’re able to offer to our clients.
2020 is an incredibly exciting time for The Sofa & Chair Company; we’re looking to do things a little differently going forwards, and we are looking for talented, passionate people to join us for the journey. If you’re looking for a new challenge, you’re empowered and motivated by making an impact, and you’re looking to drive change, then read on...
About the Role
The Sofa & Chair Company are looking for a multi-skilled mid-weight designer, who wants to make a real difference at a fast-paced luxury interiors brand. At this exciting time of growth, the company plans to launch several brands, which all require unique visual identities. If you are eager to apply a wealth of experience, have passion for luxury design and have creative flair, this is an unmissable opportunity. Working within the marketing department and under guidance of the company’s founder, you must have proven experience in creating brand guidelines and implementing those across all marketing touch points.
Expected qualifications and experience
Key Skills Required:
Our ideal candidate will have:
• At least 5 years of high quality professional experience
• A portfolio that demonstrates:
⁃ A flair for compelling branding
⁃ Experience of working with luxury brands, ideally within fashion or interiors
⁃ Examples of work across a wide range of marketing assets (both digital & print)
• You must be a true all-rounder, who is not afraid of getting your hands dirty
• You are analytical, inquisitive, have strong entrepreneurial attitude and are focused on results
• Experience working within an e-commerce environment.
• Create unique visual identities and brand templates that reflect the brands’ visions
• Support the marketing team with creative assets, including: website creatives, advertising banners, newsletters, collateral, client presentations, social media materials, POS, brochures and print ads
Only candidates with a relevant portfolio will be considered. Please attach your portfolio together with this application or add a link in your covering letter.
For more information or to apply for the vacancy please click here