Sekers a well-known and trusted brand, that has a proud heritage in supplying contract furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings to the International hospitality, leisure and marine sectors for many decades. We know what it takes to service this exciting and fast moving design led industry and are proud to be considered as one of the leading players within it!
About the Role
Ideally situated within striking distance of the M25 the successful candidate will have full responsibility of all accounts within the territory which will include some London post codes, the M4 corridor and the South East. This is a chance to join a well-respected brand with a great team and the successful candidate will have to demonstrate the ability to fit in seamlessly.
- Experience of working within the contract market would be preferable.
- Be able to demonstrate positive working relationships with Specifiers, Architects, Designers, Hotel groups, Contractors and Procurement Companies.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- Passionate about the product ideally fabrics and wallcoverings but we will consider other FF&E product experience.
- Above all else you will need to show us that you have the energy, enthusiasm and desire to represent Sekers!
Please reply with current CV to David Lawton, Group Sales director firstname.lastname@example.org