About The Sofa & Chair Company
The Story So Far
Imagine the highest quality, luxury home furnishings and furniture all under one roof. Based in West London, Larkbury Group boasts the largest luxury interiors showroom in the UK and the largest independent fabric library in Europe. The business, started as The Sofa & Chair Company, was founded in direct response to the needs of interior designers and discerning customers searching for unique and beautifully made furniture pieces.
Dedicated to true British craftsmanship, Larkbury Group takes great pride in being the UK’s leading manufacturer of luxury sofas and bespoke furniture and having only the finest manufacturing practices, authentic materials and a steadfast commitment to quality. With company owned manufacturing just a stone’s throw from the showroom, we pride ourselves on our design, quality, and the memorable end-to-end experience that we’re able to offer to our clients. Alongside our furniture offering, we’re proud to also operate Larkbury Curtains, our bespoke curtain and blind brand, established in 2002 and LUXSALE, the go to luxury furniture outlet.
This is an incredibly exciting time for Larkbury Group; we’re growing our team to help deliver our ambitious strategy to become The Ultimate Home of Luxury Interiors. If you’re looking for a new challenge, you’re a change-agent, you have an entrepreneurial flare and are motivated by taking ownership and accountability for the largest luxury interiors showroom in the UK, then read on...
About the Role
The role of the Trade Sales Executive involves providing a fantastic experience for our trade clientele, understanding their project scale and requirements, deadlines, and ensuring that we support them in delivering their project to the end client.
You'll use your knowledge of our extensive product range, fabrics, and bespoke furniture options to ensure that your client's needs are met, using our showroom and fabric library to your advantage, showcasing the high quality we produce.
Working to personal and team targets you will play an integral role in the success of the business, and work as part of a dedicated team.
The role may also require involve visiting properties to gain better understanding, as well as working with our in-house design team & manufacturing teams to deliver furniture to an exact specification.
Expected qualifications and experience
Key Skills Required
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, you must have the ability to make a great & genuine first impression with all clients
• Previous experience working specifically with trade clients would be an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of luxury homeware and the brands within the sector would be beneficial
• Must have excellent organizational skills, being able to perform multiple tasks whilst managing own time management
• Ability to logically and systematically approach tasks and/or projects, to work under pressure and deliver within deadlines & budgets
• Excellent problem solving ability; should a deadline move, or an issue arise, you're able to adapt and find a solution
• Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written. Clear, concise & tailored communication with clients is essential
• Ability to think independently, making responsible & creative decisions where needed
• Excellent attention to detail and eye for accuracy
• You're someone who genuinely enjoys interaction with clients and can demonstrate outstanding levels of customer service
• A driven sales person mentality, someone who thrives on working to, and exceeding, sales targets
Our ideal candidate will have
• Experience working with luxury product, ideally Trade/B2B
• Proven track record of selling to target and experience of making high value sales within the luxury market
• Design related degree preferred such as Interior Design, Architecture, Textile and Fashion Design or other related field of study, or equivalent qualifications
- Hitting individual sales targets & supporting your colleagues to ensure team targets are met
- Providing an exceptional client experience, keeping clients updated on the progress of their order and solving problems as you go
- You'll build and maintain lasting relationships with clients, ensuring you're their first choice when a project arises
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure you're well informed of progress and can effectively communicate client requirements
- Responding to clients in a timely manner, liaising in person, over the phone and via email
- Maintaining product knowledge, and competitor awareness
To apply or for more details, please go to The Sofa & Chair LinkedIn page.